Provide Most Recent Passport

Information Details

  • Your previous passport will be returned to you with your new passport.
  • Passport card holders: if you are renewing your Passport Book and Passport Card, you must submit both documents to be renewed. If you have lost or misplaced your Passport Card, you must also complete and sign the Statement Regarding a Lost of Stolen Passport Card.

 TO DOWNLOAD DS-64 Lost Application from CLICK HERE