Most recent bank statement with a minimum balance of $700.00 (or $1,500 per family) to show as evidence of sufficient funds to support stay in Thailand.
You must provide proof that you possess sufficient funds. Your financial details must:
- Include a copy of your most recent bank statement that clearly display your full name. Print screens of bank accounts that don’t show traveler’s name will be rejected
- Bank statements must be recent (from the past three months)
- Single travelers need to show a minimum balance of $750.00 per person
- Families applying together need to show a minimum balance of $1,500.00 per family
- Multiple entry applicants must provide a bank statement showing a minimum balance of $7,000