Provide One of the Following :
- Copy of confirmed hotel confirmation, or
- If your trip is organized by tour operators, provide copy of tour operator’s day by day land itinerary.
- Invitation Letter issued by companies, corporations or institutions in China.
- If you are visiting a family or friend provide invitation letter from the individual, please see bellow for specific instructions
Instructions on Invitation from Individual Letter :
If the invitation letter is issued by an individual in China the must contain
- Photocopy of the ID of the individual is required.
- A letter of invitation must explain the relationship between the host
- If the host is a relative of the traveler, they must provide legal documentation proving family relationship, such as a birth or marriage certificate.
- Applicant’s Full name, gender, date of birth, and passport number must be included in the letter
- Letter must also state the purpose of visit
- Where the applicant will stay
- The date of arrival and departure from China
- The letter must indicate who will be responsible for the cost of the applicant’s accommodations in China
- Information about the inviting host: name of the unit or individual, phone number, address and and if applicable, seal and signature of the legal representative.
- If the invitation letter is from a Non-Chinese citizen, the ID must be a copy of the valid passport, and a copy of legal status in China is required.