Original and one photocopy of the Work Permit for Aliens issued by the Chinese Labor Ministry or the original and one photocopy of the Foreign Expert’s License issued by the Chinese Foreign Expert Bureau.  

Accompanying family members must submit a visa notification issued by the authorized Chinese unit (usually the Foreign Affairs Office of the local government) and proof of kinship, such as a certified marriage certificate or certified birth certificate.